Awning Designs and Styles
Your Aristocrat Awning dealer is a trained awning professional who will work with you at your location to make sure that the awning we make for you is exactly what you want. These are the steps your Aristocrat Awning dealer will help you with:
- Determine the location and mounting height
- Analyze which type and how many mounting brackets are best for your installation
- Determine what projection you need for the shade coverage you want
- Decide on the awning style – Manor, Estate, Slim Fit, Eko, Window
- Choose the operation – hand crank, remote control, automatic sun and wind sensors or hard wired switch
- Pick your awning fabric
- Decide if you want any additional accessories:
- Mylink app for your smartphone or tablet
- Rain & Sun or Wind Sensor to automatically operate your awning
- LED Light Kit for evening entertaining
- Vario Valance for eastern or western exposure
Answers to these questions will help you design the right awning for your needs.
In preparation for a consultation with your awning dealer, study the path of the sun at your home. Where is the glare, and how do the shadows fall? If a retractable awning will not give you the shade you require, ask about Aristocrat Retractable Canopies or Solar Shades, which may be a better fit for your location.
All Aristocrat Awnings carry a limited lifetime manufacturer’s frame warranty and a 12 year warranty on Craft-Bilt collection fabrics. Click here for details.
Get more information about our retractable awnings, contact a dealer today!