Investing in Awnings
When you invest in an awning, you are investing in something that will get a lot of use and pay for itself in a short period of time. You are also improving your home’s value and reducing your energy bill by cooling the inside of your home. By purcasing an awning, you get real return on your investment.
Awnings do more than provide cool shade and make your home or place of business stand out from the rest. They also:
- Preserve and protect your window frames and entryway.
- Provide comfortable shade for relaxing on your patio, deck, or balcony.
- Help keep your home cool by blocking the hot rays of the sun.
- Protect furnishings from damage by ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Keep your energy costs in the warmer months down by keeping the sun’s heat and damaging rays from entering your home. The American Society of Heating and Air Conditioning Engineers states that “an awning can reduce heat gain by 55 to 65 percent on southern facing exposures and 72 to 77 percent on western exposures.” Additionally, they can cut glare that enters your home by 94 percent!
- Transform a south or west facing patio, too hot to use in the daytime into a comfortable outdoor living space that can be used all day long, not just in the morning or the evenings. It provides additional protection from inclement weather and can be raised or lowered as needed.
- Awning material is manufactured to withstand a variety of weather conditions and will last for years if properly maintained.
- Every dollar saved on utilities has the potential to translate into ten to fifteen dollars in resale value. Awnings can conservatively add thousands of dollars in resale value to your home, not to mention the curb appeal.
Awnings Extend Outdoor Living Space
- Add beauty and functionality to your home with a retractable awning to increase outdoor living space thereby increasing your home’s value.
- Decrease your energy bills by shading your home and reducing the inside temperature, reducing the need for air conditioning. An awning can actually reduce indoor temperatures by 10 to 15 degrees.
- Add to your healthy lifestyle by reducing your threat of skin cancer; our fabric awnings decrease your exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Awnings last for years and will allow you to enjoy other investments such as decks, patios, and porches.
Thank you. An email has been sent.