Awning Fabrics Selection
Complement your home or office with color and style. Choose from a selection of handsome fabric patterns and colors – solids, stripes, tweeds – to create a totally unique look for your home or business.
The Craft-Bilt Fabric Collection
Aristocrat Awnings, Shades, and Canopies offer fabrics from the Craft-Bilt Collection – an exclusive selection of popular outdoor fabrics from world class mills.
Beauty, Quality, Durability
The world’s finest solution dyed acrylics are manufactured with meticulous care, using the highest quality raw materials together with strict quality control of the production process. From the spinning to the finished product, fabrics in the Craft-Bilt Collection will live up to your expectations regarding both design and quality.
UV Standard 801 Certified
Aristocrat's Nothport Series Fabrics meet the certification process for the UV Standard 801 – the most stringent testing method for shade products in the world. Fabrics with this certification provide better protection from the sun than the strongest sunscreens available, and they allow you to stay outdoors 40 to 80 times longer without the damaging effects of the sun. To become certified, fabrics are tested when new, wet, stretched, and exposed to weather to replicate the conditions in which the fabric will be used. When choosing an awning fabric, it’s important to ask about testing and certification since many fabrics that look and feel the same won’t offer the same sun protection.
Craft-Bilt fabrics are protected with a special coating to extend the life of the fabric.
We sew our awning fabrics using GORE™ Tenara® thread – a long lasting thread which enhances the life of your awning. Conventional threads used for awnings and other outdoor fabric products suffer from exposure to wind and weather. After a few years, they can become brittle and break. In contrast, GORE™ Tenara® sewing thread does not deteriorate from exposure to the elements, even when exposed to UV radiation, salt spray, cleaning agents, or extreme weather. It is guaranteed to outlast the fabric in which it is used.
How to Care For Your Awning Fabric
- Awning fabrics should be cleaned regularly before dirt, bird droppings, and debris from your roof accumulate and become embedded in the fabric. The fabric can be cleaned while on the awning frame. Use a soft brush to brush off any loose dirt and hose it off with water.
- IMPORTANT: Cleaning should be performed when the awning is completely dry.
- If additional cleaning is needed, use a mild soap, such as dawn dishwashing liquid or woolite, and lukewarm water. Wash the fabric with a soft brush or sponge. Rinse completely to remove all soap from the fabric. Do not use detergent, steam or power washers on your awning fabric.
- If you remove the awning valance for seasonal storage, keep it in a dry, well ventilated area. Do not store in a closed plastic bag because trapped moisture is not good for the fabric.
Fabrics from the Craft-Bilt Fabric Collection are covered for twelve (12) years from the date of sale if the fabric becomes unserviceable due to a manufacturing defect resulting in color or strength loss during normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight, mildew, and atmospheric chemicals as follows:
- In the first eight (8) years at 100%
- During the ninth (9th) year at the then-current selling price, less a 30% discount
- During the tenth (10th) through twelfth (12th) year at the then-current selling price, less a 15% discount
Replacement fabric is warranted under the remaining term of the original warranty. Gore Tenara® sewing thread and ultrasonic welded and glued seams will not be damaged by sunlight or water for the life of the fabric warranty.
Thank you. An email has been sent.